This picture still makes my heart race. Just thinking about that wonderful feeling. Its amazing.
She makes me OH SO happy!
She makes me OH SO happy!
Thankful for my first born-my sweet bug.
Thankful for my second born-my sweet Kaelyn.
(I too was IN LOVE with the cute little guy on the green crate)
C'mon....what little girl with a television and access to Tiger Beat WASN'T in love with him?
:0) Oh the memories.
I say Home Improvement because my house growing up....well, the boys definitely out numbered the girls. Not by many...but they did. We did a lot of boy type activities, (which was okay with me, yes I was a tom boy). You would often hear *argh.argh.argh*, or some other manly type sound coming from one of them in the house, but when it came down to it they all love my mother and I dearly and at the end of the day were just silly boys.
I would probably like some others too, but these two are my favorites. They.are.classic.
4. What decade fad do you wish would come back?
I love the classic hippie/natural/hobo/peasant kind of look. I am very simple in my fashion, not a lot going on. I love these fads that use the natural colors and just look so free, easy and natural. I am pretty sure all of them have made a come back though. :0)
5. What song describes your life?
Oh geez. That is a hard one. I am not very good with the whole pop culture thing. I LOVE music and can sing a long with many different genres of music, but I usually could not tell you who sings the song or probably not even the name of the song!!! Not for the life of me. I wish I could, I just cant seem to place that information in my long term bank. My life as a song. Hhhhmmm...I will have to listen to my radio more intently trying to find the answer to that question.
6. What was your favorite subject in school?Easy. Science. It didn't involve absolute modifiers, complex sentences, coordinate or cumulative adjectives. Nor did it involve absolute values, algebraic formulas, isosceles triangles, or binomial numbers. I love to write...I am not the best at grammar and never really caught on to the politically correct way to do it, so English wasn't my thing. I am okay with numbers (if I have to be) i.e. my job. I have to do med math...so I made my self like it and understand it. Outside of that Math isn't my thing either. SO...I LOVE SCIENCE! I love going outside and exploring, learning about plants, life, life beyond ours. Its pretty cool, and I love taking my girls out and showing them everything that I found so fascinating.
7. If you could have a dream job for a day what would it be?
Well, not to brag, but I already have my dream job. I LOVE what I do. Being a NICU nurse I feel like I can touch the tiniest of lives, and when I leave I feel like I have done something while I was there. (Most nights.er days anyway). I have ALWAYS held a special place in my heart for infants...really, what little girl doesn't? Anyway, I also have always had a special place in my heart for helping people. While in high school I decided I wanted to go into neonatal nursing, then I had my first daughter Hannah, and changed my mind. I started nursing school and got the opportunity to shadow in the NICU, and that is when I decided that I REALLY DID want to take care of the tiniest of patients. I LOVE MY JOB and am SO very grateful that I am able to say that because most people cant say it and truly mean it.
8. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
I would love to be lots of animals for lots of different reasons. The one I think I would most like to be is a cat. Not any ordinary ally cat, or outside cat. I would want to be a big fat house cat...you know, the one that has been de-clawed...so there is no chance of me ever being left outside for too long. The one that lays any where in the house it wants, particularly in their humans lap. The one that gets fed the tuna type food from the can and has so many fuzzy, feather toys, and scratch posts it doesn't know what to do with them. That's the kind of animal I would like to be. :0)
Well, that's it. I did it. I fumbled through my first tagged post, I uploaded pictures from the Internet, from my computer, and linked one of my friend in my post! Hopefully this is the beginning of some regularity in posting on my blog? Thanks, Beth Ann. :0) Now, I will attempt to tag some friends...so they can keep this TAG post going. LOL. Maybe not. I don't have any friends that have not been tagged into this particular questionnaire. Maybe next time. I'm glad you got to learn a little about me any way. IF for some reason you come across this and would like to participate and haven't done it yet. PLEASE.FEEL.FREE!!!