Saturday, October 16, 2010

For the first time...

I am FINALLY posting on my blog FOR THE FIRST TIME! I have technically had a blogger account since 2008 and have started to write an initial post so many times ITS NOT even funny! SO, recently I have been caught up in several other peoples blogs; feeling their emotions, praying for them, and loving catching up on what is going on in their lives. Since I have been reading a lot of blogs lately I catch my self through out my day thinking, "this would make a good post on my blog", my blog with no posts anyway. I suppose ANYTHING would make a good post on my blog.

I have wanted to start a blog to have a way to jot down fun memories, life changing events, major milestones, and lazy days. Maybe in later years my family and I will have something to look back on.

Here are my little families stats to date:


BRENT
He is my rock.
He loves his girls unconditionally.
Sometimes a little shy.
He works his butt off. He just wants to provide for his family and he does a good job at it.
Doesnt give himself enough credit for how great of a man he truly is.
Currently is your local cable man, and is GOOD at it, cause he is good at whatever he does.
METICULOUS!
He makes my heart skip a beat and I dont know what I would do without him in my life.


(Yours truly)
I am currently working as a RN in the NICU at Kosair Childrens.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my family!
I would do anything for just about anyone.
To be quite honest I have never been as happy with my life as I am at this very moment.
Things could'nt be better!


HANNAH
6 years old
In the BIG 1st grade, I cant believe how fast it goes!!!
She is my little spit fire, very witty.
Will call anyone out on anything, sometimes a good thing...sometimes bad.
Remembers EVERYTHING!!!
Very smart little girl.
Loves to snuggle.
TALKS seriously probably 15 hours out of the day! The other 9 she is sleeping and eating!
I have always said she will do great things with her life, she has always been fiercely independent and strong.


KAELYN
The newest of the crew.
9 months old.
Crawls everywhere and will be walking soon.
Has one chomper...working on more.
She is my love bug.
She, I have a feeling, will need more reassurance than her older sister, but that is what we as parents and siblings are here to do...reassure, right?
She LOVES her older sister, you can watch her watch Hannah with such curiosity like she is wondering just where Hannah is going and if she can go to. They will be the best of friends.
She is querky; and will have a WONDERFUL sense of humour.
(they will for ever be the best of friends)
This is the beginning of my blog. I am very excited to finally have it underway...finally writing down the fondest of my memories as they happen. I am going to try my best to post at least 3 times a week. That is a promise to myself.




2 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Love your first post! You really will do just about anything for anyone...you are truly one of the most kind and caring people I know and I really admire your positive attitude. :) And ummm... I'm totally jealous of your pretty blog! You are going to have to teach me how to get the whole layout/background thing! SOOO cute!!!!

Beth@TenTinyToes said...

Hi, I just stumbled across your blog. You're girls are gorgeous! Particularly love the ladybug outfit...so cute. Look forward to reading more of your blog :)