Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
(A Day late) :0)
Enjoy my cuties...

Sisterly love



Giving her papa some love



Nomnomnom




Hannah and Jacey




My little diva (Taylor Swift)


We didnt do a whole lot for Halloween. Saturday we went to Corydon and trick-or-treated a small neighborhood there that we actually went to last year. We went with Brents cousin and her kiddos. It was fun, and we were all exhausted by the end of it. We came home right after the TorT hours were done; around 8ish. We had supper and watched a movie then went to bed.

Sunday the girls and I got up and went to church. We hadnt been for a while and it felt REALLY good to go. Just to be there, to be praising God and worshiping Him, in his house. It was just what I needed to start off the new week. After church we went to my mom and dads, and had lunch. That was nice too, because we hadnt seen them for a while and they were missing their girls!!!

November is here and I am stressing over what to do about Christmas and all of the other Holiday stuff coming up. I LOVE the Holidays so much, I just fret over being able to provide a wonderful experience for my girls; like my parents did for me. We also have the Hawaii trip coming up. Oh dear. I need a second job. Anywho...that is all in another post for a later date.

I hope everyones Halloween was as fun as ours!!!

1 comment:

Beth Ann said...

I was so excited to see your post! :) Your girls are SO cute! I'm glad you got to go to church and enjoyed it. It is definitely wonderful way to start off the week!