Monday, November 8, 2010

TEN months, REALLY?

I cant believe how FAST time goes by. I cant believe that TEN MONTHS AGO we welcomed baby Kaelyn into our lives. It seems impossible that it has already been that long. We have enjoyed our new addition to the family. She has fit in just perfectly.


Hannah meeting Kaelyn for the first time.


That moment...I will NEVER forget.


He is such a wonderful father and role model for my girls. I LOVE HIM!


Hannah waiting for her baby sister to get here. She was more excited than anyone else.

This picture still makes my heart race. Just thinking about that wonderful feeling. Its amazing.
Today Kaelyn is so active. She is a joy to be around, our little entertainer and she knows it. She blows raspberries into the air, and makes the silliest noise when she eats (if youre watching her). She is standing on her own, but hasnt taken that first step yet. She is an expert crawler. She loves the cat and you can some times make out the words "kitty kitty" coming from her mouth as she crawls as quickly as she can for the door to see it. She says mama, dada, nana (Hannah), and baba. She has 2 teeth...one on top and one on bottom. She weighs in at a whopping 24lbs. and (call me a bad mom), I dont know her length. :0( She is average in height, I would say. She is not extremely tall, but shes no shorty either. She LOVES her sister and any child around the same age as Hannah. She watches with such excitement like she knows she can get up and play with them or something. She is a very smart girl. :0) I am blessed to have her as my daughter. I am blessed to have Hannah as my daughter, and Brent as my other half.



She makes me OH SO happy!

2 comments:

Beth Ann said...

She is precious! I can't believe she is 10 months either...seems like you were just preggo. :)

Ashley Shelley - The Christian Wife Life said...

What a precious family! So glad I found your blog. I'm looking forward to reading more. :) And seeing more adorable pictures of course!

Much love,
Ashley